Terms and conditions
All renters are obligated to sign the rental agreement at the time that they pick up the vehicle or at the time the vehicle is delivered to them. Renter must provide a copy of their driver’s license. Any additional drivers must be present, sign the rental agreement and present their driver’s license as well. Please note all renters are subject to a complete background check and driver license record history as Exotic Rides of Miami reserves the right to deny services to any individual at any given time.
The minimum age requirement to rent one of our vehicles is 21. There is a charge for any drivers between the ages of 21-25.
All renters are required to present proof of insurance. The policy will be confirmed for coverage, including but not limited to, personal liability and physical damage. Furthermore, Exotic Rides of Miami must receive written confirmation from the insurance carrier that the policy coverage will extend onto our vehicle(s) being rented. For those renters who do not have personal insurance coverage, Exotic Rides of Miami offers C.D.W at an additional charge.
A Reservation Deposit is required in order to assure that the vehicle that you wish to reserve will be available for you for your rental period. The Reservation Deposit will be applied to the balance of the total rental which must be paid in full at the time the vehicle is picked up or delivered to you.
International renters must present a valid driver’s license to rent our vehicles.
All individuals aside from the primary renter operating the vehicle are required to be listed as additional drivers on the rental agreement and will be subject to the same requirements as the primary renter.
Delivery / Pick-up:
Exotic Rides of Miami offers Delivery and Pick-up services, at an additional charge. Arrangements must be made in advance.
Vehicle Return Times:
Vehicles must be returned at the time stated on the rental agreement. Any vehicle returned after the scheduled return time, may be subject additional rental fees.
Damage Deposit Requirements:
A Security Deposit (separate from the Reservation Deposit) is required on all rentals, which will be used to cover any minor damages to vehicle. This deposit can be given in the form of a credit card authorization/hold or cash. The cost for any damage found on the vehicle during its return inspection will be deducted from this deposit. The amount of this deposit will vary depending on the vehicle being rented.
Upon finalizing a reservation for a specific vehicle, you are required to give a Reservation Deposit, equal to a minimum of one day’s rental of your selected vehicle, if your rental is 3 or less days. For reservations of 3 or more rental days, the Reservation Deposit may higher, depending on the number of days in your reservation. In the event you cancel your rental, you agree to pay the reservation deposit to Exotic Rides of Miami as a cancellation fee. Furthermore, during certain special events or longer than 3 days rental reservations, we may charge a cancellation fee equal to 100% of your rental amount.
Methods of Payment:
We accept American Express, Visa, Master Card, Discover, Travelers Cheques and Cash as methods of payment for rental fees and damage deposits. We not accept personal or corporate checks.
All vehicles must be returned with the same fuel level as it was received by the renter. In the event the vehicle is not returned with the same amount of fuel, the cost of refueling will be charged to your Security Deposit. All of our vehicles require PREMIUM FUEL. In the event that the renter refuels with any fuel other than Premium grade; any damages caused to the vehicle and/or any lights turn on the vehicle; renter will be responsible for cost of repairing same and the cost will be deducted from renters Security Deposit.
We do not offer refunds for vehicles which are returned earlier than the number of days that the vehicle was reserved for.
Driving Area Restrictions:
Our vehicles may not be driven outside the state of Florida. Should you need to drive across state lines please let us know so we may make the necessary arrangements.
Prohibited Use of Vehicles:
Our vehicles may not be used:
- By anyone without a valid driver’s license
- To surpass any legally posted speed limit
- To drive recklessly and or haphazardly
- By anyone not listed as a Driver or Additional Driver on the rental agreement
- In any speed test, speed contest, race, rally, speed endurance contest, demonstration, or on or near any racetrack or Road course
- To push or tow anything
- To drive off road or on any other unpaved or unfinished surface;
- For anything other than personal and private use
- For any illegal purpose
- Operate the vehicle while intoxicated or “Under The Influence” of any substance
- Transport any animal in the vehicle (with the exception of guide dogs for visually impaired people)
- Smoke in the vehicle or allow any person to smoke in the vehicle.
In the event this Rental Policy is violated, we reserve the right to immediately recover the vehicle. without notice. Furthermore, the renter agrees to pay Exotic Rides of Miami all fees incurred as a result of the violation of this policy.
The Renter shall ensure that:
- All reasonable care is taken when driving and parking the vehicle
- They immediately notify Exotic Rides of any warning lights, vehicle malfunctions or tire pressure/ malfunction issues become apparent
- They not drive or move the vehicle if any warning lights, vehicle malfunctions or tire pressure/ malfunction issues become apparent
- The vehicle is locked and secure at all times when it is not in use
- The distance recorder or speedometer are not interfered with
- No part of the engine, transmission, braking or suspension systems are interfered with
- The renter believe the vehicle requires mechanical attention, the Renter will stop driving and advise Exotic Rides immediately
- All drivers authorized to use this vehicle during the term of hire, are aware of and comply with the terms outlined in the Rental Agreement
- They not allow anyone, not listed in the rental agreement, to drive the vehicle
Mechanical Repairs and Accidents:
If the vehicle is involved in an accident, is damaged, breaks down or requires repair or salvage, regardless of the cause, Renter shall notify Exotic Rides of Miami, immediately. Renter shall not arrange or undertake any repairs or salvage without contacting Exotic Rides of Miami.
If the vehicle requires repair or replacement, the decision to supply another vehicle to the Renter is at Exotic Rides of Miami sole discretion.
Renter is liable for:
- Any loss of, or damage to, the vehicle and its accessories
- Any consequential damage, loss or costs incurred biotic Rides of Miami, including salvage costs, loss of ability to re- hire vehicle and loss of revenue
- Any loss of, or damage to, vehicles and property of third parties, arising during the term of hire.
- At any time when the vehicle is driven in any race, speed test, reliability trial, rally or contest, or operated on any race or rally circuit or in any event as a pace-maker, or testing in preparation for any of them
- At any time when the vehicle is driven by anyone not named or described in the Rental Document as a person permitted to drive the vehicle
- At any time when the vehicle is driven by an unlicensed person
- Any driving and/or parking violations. Renter is held responsible for all parking, tolls, traffic, speeding or | violations (i.e. towing and impound fees) associated with the vehicle in their possession. In the event the vehicle is impounded during the contracted time, the contract will continue to be in effect and Renter shall be responsible for all costs for return of vehicle to Exotic Rides of Miami. Thus, Renter is required to pay the rental fees through the end of their rental agreement and any additional days until the vehicle is returned to Exotic Rides of Miami.
All rentals are issued with a set amount of complimentary mileage allowance per day (usually 50-100 daily miles, depending on the vehicle). Any additional miles driven over the complimentary miles will be subject to an additional charge set forth in the rental contract.
ONLY THE PERSON(S) THAT ARE LISTED ON THE CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT MAY DRIVE THE VEHICLE. RENTER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COLLISION DAMAGE TO THE VEHICLE REGARDLESS IF SOMEONE ELSE IS AT FAULT OR THE CAUSE IS NOT KNOWN. RENTER IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COST OF ANY REPAIR UP TO THE VALUE OF THE VEHICLE.